Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged by Farrah

Kena tagged by my best fren, farrah. she's my best buddy during study at utm,, and until now (even dh jarang2 contact but sometime still meet her on gtalk & facebook).

btw,,the different of our name is, my name got 1 R, and she has 2 R.

There we go...



1. Where did you and I meet? at UTM ; during orientation week
2. How long have you known me? hmm,, since 1997, so looks like more than 12yrs++ oledy.
3. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?; sweet,cute & innocent =)
4. The last time we saw each other? end of 2007
5. Am I funny? nope (but u 'r nice) =P
6. What's my favorite music? disco music maybe.. and songs from Nirvana & celine dion
7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)? hmm,,,no idealaaa..


8. Have you ever hugged me? yappp!!!
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Azlin,, hahahaaa
10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring? Dunhill for u, i guess.. & of cos food for both of us!
11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years? Manager/director at somewhere..& of cos having lovely hubby & kid/s .
12. What's my unique character in ur mind? easy to forgive..
13. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?




Our epy time @ Coffea bean , with mocha ice blended,, syruppppp!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment